A word of warning for the Local people on here.

Prowler

Greve and petite greve was off limits for most of the day today due to the Royal Marine/Commandos on a jolly using the rifle range at Crabb'e so if anyones planning on going there in the next few days be warned it sounds like WW3 up there with the thousands of rounds being fired, I counted through the course of the last three days at least 200 shots that went astray due to ricochets most of which I heard clearly cutting through the air above me, it wasnt until this afternoon that some bush on the cliffs above me with a voice shouted out "get out of the bay now Sir" which I have to admit has Pi$$ed me off somewhat, I know it's for my own safety but for crying out loud this aint Iraq. :cry:

Anyway just to let you know guys.

Edited by Prowler

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

Greve and petite greve was off limits for most of the day today due to the Royal Marine/Commandos on a jolly using the rifle range at Crabb'e so if anyones planning on going there in the next few days be warned it sounds like WW3 up there with the thousands of rounds being fired, I counted through the course of the last three days at least 200 shots that went astray due to ricochets most of which I heard clearly cutting through the air above me, it wasnt until this afternoon that some bush on the cliffs above me with a voice shouted out "get out of the bay now Sir" which I have to admit has Pi$$ed me off somewhat, I know it's for my own safety but for crying out loud this aint Iraq. :cry:

Anyway just to let you know guys.

nice one prowler, was only the other day we thought we might have been hit by a stray clay.

On the other hand why cant they do that in guernsey? they would have better luck trying to get the donkies:

Next wek i hear the sea cadets are on manouvers with the girl guides.

"Next wek i hear the sea cadets are on manouvers with the girl guides."

Gang bang goolie goolie goolie goolie wotsit. :blink:

Edited by Prowler

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15