N.Cornwall - anyone local

chaz62

Anyone live or launch from N.Cornwall? I live just north of Bude and would like to look over a fishing yak and ask some questions (not seen one before in the flesh!!! they ain't big hairy things wiv orns are they!!)

I will get started but still not sure how far up the chain to go. cheers

I'm in Cornwall, but South Cornwall unfortunately. I don't know who else lives around here, although a lot of people seem to pop down for visits.

Kayak: Tarpon 140 Angler camo

I'm in Cornwall, but South Cornwall unfortunately. I don't know who else lives around here, although a lot of people seem to pop down for visits.

Hi Guys,

There a couple of us coming down for a long weekend soon if you want to meet up?

ChrisW

Hi Guys,

There a couple of us coming down for a long weekend soon if you want to meet up?

ChrisW

ChrisW, would be good to meet up with you, wouldn't want to keep you long if your off for the day but would appreciate a quick look over your setup and a few questions if you don't mind. let me know when and where and I'll hope to meet you, cheers

ChrisW, would be good to meet up with you, wouldn't want to keep you long if your off for the day but would appreciate a quick look over your setup and a few questions if you don't mind. let me know when and where and I'll hope to meet you, cheers

We are camping at a site just on the outskirts of Gorran and hopefully will be launching and fishing from Gorran Haven beach...

ChrisW

We are camping at a site just on the outskirts of Gorran and hopefully will be launching and fishing from Gorran Haven beach...

ChrisW

Not too far from me then. Let me know the weekend involved and I'll see if I can't join up with you briefly :D

Hi Guys,

No problem with a meet and any questions chucked at us. There will be no doubt 2/3 of us fishing and we will be camping for a couple of days at the site so as for holding us up is not a problem Chaz.

I will let you know the dates when I have checked them but it will be in the next couple of weeks.

Drop me a PM with a contact number.

ChrisW

I'm going on hols myself shortly, so Sod's Law says that the two will coincide, but PM dropped.

I'm going on hols myself shortly, so Sod's Law says that the two will coincide, but PM dropped.

Hi Finn & Chaz

Got your PM Finn..... :-)

We are going to be there on the 12th and 13th of this month..... any good?

ChrisW