Why you need to respond

Ian Burrett

Lessons can be learnt from the dissapointment of the Bass consultation.

Only 2500 responded out of over 1 million sea anglers. To get any laws changed we must get more anglers involved. so please if you don't even fish for tope give up 5 minutes of your time and vote for option 2. on the tope consultation. This is a responce for RSA not just the tope.

Details on www.save-our-sharks.org

Also please download and print off the poster and ask your tackle dealer to display it.

Edited by Ian Burrett

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

Ok ian i have put my own issues aside and sent a detailed reply as best i can as to why we need option 2, cheers.......

Have sent mine but unlike Stavey who seems to have mellowed in his wordy reply :D I was blunt and hit the nail on the head twice as I have two addresses and computers to work from ;):rolleyes::clap2:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Have sent mine but unlike Stavey who seems to have mellowed in his wordy reply :D I was blunt and hit the nail on the head twice as I have two addresses and computers to work from ;):rolleyes::clap2:

What Mellow" me ken, nah i just understand and recognise how much hard work ian and like's of have to put

in, just because i am a bit careless in my wording at times and i dont always agree it does not mean i dont appreciate what some guys are doing, cheers..........

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

Only 2500 responded out of over 1 million sea anglers. To get any laws changed we must get more anglers involved. so please if you don't even fish for tope give up 5 minutes of your time and vote for option 2. on the tope consultation. This is a responce for RSA not just the tope.

Also please download and print off the poster and ask your tackle dealer to display it.

I still say, pre do the letter/form, partition style, ad email address, name, send, job done! instead of/as well as, gives options for those that are pasionate, more will take part.

:ph34r:

I still say, pre do the letter/form, partition style, ad email address, name, send, job done! instead of/as well as, gives options for those that are pasionate, more will take part.

:ph34r:

Hi CJS2

As shown form the BMP consultation Defra have isolated the job lot replies. They appear to appreciate the individual letters far more. For example a petition with many signatures is just seen as one vote.

Could anyone that has responded please put their letters on the SOS site so as to inspire others with ideas?

We have a seperate link for this

http://www.save-our-sharks.org/e107_plugin...ewtopic.php?365

Hi Ken

Are you aware there is a seperate consultation for Wales. There is no reason why you couldn't respond to both consultations

See www.save-our-sharks.org

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

In for option 2

Hi CJS2

As shown form the BMP consultation Defra have isolated the job lot replies. They appear to appreciate the individual letters far more. For example a petition with many signatures is just seen as one vote.

Could anyone that has responded please put their letters on the SOS site so as to inspire others with ideas?

We have a seperate link for this

http://www.save-our-sharks.org/e107_plugin...ewtopic.php?365

Hi Ken

Are you aware there is a seperate consultation for Wales. There is no reason why you couldn't respond to both consultations

See www.save-our-sharks.org

And everyone else ;):D

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist