Advice on fishing Auchenlarie required

Snatcher

quote:

Anyone tried right in front of the caravan park then
Many years ago, in June or July into darkness.

I took several Doggies, a couple of eels and a Thornie of approx. 6 lbs, all on peeler, gathered from the pools behind the lump of rock I was fishing from, right in front of the wee out-crop of caravans at the front of the site.

Thanks chaps will report back

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Gave it a bash on the Saturday right in front of the caravans. The wind was whipping up the sea something terrible. After a short while bowed to the conditions and went to the pub

Had another go yesterday at high water. Set up the same time as a local and he said it would be a doggie a cast. we did not get a bite between us.

Used up all the bait so packed in and drove to the beach just to the east at Mossyard. the idea was not to fish but when I seen the lovely sheltered beach ran back to the car for the popping gear. Did not get one offer but found a few likely deeper marks for the future. Better luck next time :cool:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy