Leeda Assassin 2

Whitey

which leeda assissin 2 product would that be then.i know the 15-17ft rods make good trotting rods,and the pole makes a good starter pole at 12.5m but there is quite a range of rods and poles too choose from !

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

Hi Whitey, I’ve got the Leeda assassin 2 13/15ft float rod and do all of my float fishing with it on rivers and lakes and have found it a nice rod to use. Having not owned many float rods it is difficult to compare but I am pleased with it and think it is worth the money.

Andy.

hi whitey, i have the leeda assassin11 pole 11meter and for the price i paid for it £89.00 i love it, it comes with a top 3 section and two top2 sections. ideal pole for the all round pleasure angler.

woman want me, fish fear me

My assessment of the Assassin 2 pole is that it is superb value for money. I have caught all species from tiny Gudgeon to double figure Carp, and can't fault it!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

My assessment of the Assassin 2 pole is that it is superb value for money. I have caught all species from tiny Gudgeon to double figure Carp, and can't fault it!!

i totaly agree, i have my top three section fitted with No4 elastic for fishing the canal as my main venue, and as you said about the small gudgeon. they even give you a lovely feel through the rod, as does the bream over a pound that i have taken as well, with no problems at all. the only advice i can give on it and its a slight downfall is that if you use the pole at 11m it can be a bit heavy, but leave the last section of and use that as added extension should you need it if you hook a bigger fish and need a bit extra length, then you cant go wrong.

woman want me, fish fear me