two guys in a bar

s_mac

two guys in a bar, one guy says i must get my daughter married, then his mate replies, you have no chance. god shes ugly

the girls father says yeah, but she will do anyhting you ask. he says look i will give you a million pounds to marry her, his mate says no way, shes to ugly. ok then i will give you five million and she will do what ever you ask.

his mate says ok, and they get married.

he sits there there licks his lips "she says beer and brings him a beer"

he rubs his tummy "she says dinner and brings him his dinner"

the father calls round to see how there doing. his mate says shes great. while holding a picture on the wall, she says hammer, he says to the father look, what ever i need she does and gets.

she brings the hammer and he says look how good she is. he puts the nail in the wall for the picture, hits it with the hammer but misses and hits his thumb

OUCH F**K!!! SHE SAYS PAPER BAG

woman want me, fish fear me

Had to think about that one mac :) :)

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Still thinking :blink::blink: sure it will come to me eventually :sun:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy