FOOL-A-FISH

dogstick

Hi all my merry fisherperson`s,

Hope your all fit and well.

Just wondering if anyone has tried out the new wonder "Fool-A-Fish" bait spray?

The add goes along the lines:

"as tested by the Angling Times readers"

""wonderous stuff,"chirped Henry,walking home with his creel packed with trout""

""My best ever Carp,and I had three of them!!",boasted Alfie,beaming from ear to ear"

""Cracking net of Roach and Bream,bite a chuck"smiled Wilfy as he waltzed off home"

So a happy bunch of Anglers it`s seems.Too good to be true?

If no one`s tried it out i`ll be the guinea pig and order a bottle for next weekend.(I`m off to Ayr races on a stag do this weekend,no fishin for me :schmoll: )

Take it to Ayr,you might end up with an old trout.

Ian ;-

:lol: Might just do that Ian,they`ll see me lighting up the dance floor in the disco alright,dunno what the effect will be like when the strobe light bursts into action!!

It should be more aptly renamed as Fool-a-fisherman.

Very likely indeed,I`m not a mug but.....

Someone has to try it and tell others an honest opinion,or a few will be mugged

I think there are way too many variables to know if a bait is going to be the next big thing. Besides, if they did invent the miracle, catch all bait, it would then be called catching, and not fishing. I'll stick to fishing thank you very much all the same.

Agreed too,and I dont think anything can be a "miracle" bait.Thinking about challenging my buddy to a little match,give my maggots a quick spray and just see if there`s a difference.

Unless someone has tried it and isn`t to scared to admit it!! :rolleyes:

I doubt it,ll do anything regular fish oils won't.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

I doubt it,ll do anything regular fish oils won't.

Right same here I`m a doubter too,obviously the makers are playing on the visual stimulant rather than taste/smell which have been thorughly tried and tested.I mean we wouldn`t dream of going out without flavouring our maggots now...would we?

So does anyone use flavourings on maggots?Any improvements on ordinary maggots?

P.S. I`m saying maggots to avoid getting into a carp and boilie flavourings disscusion

DS

Edited by dogstick

So does anyone use flavourings on maggots?Any improvements on ordinary maggots?

nope but i met a guy who does, used some liquid power bait stuff looked like baby dihareah hes like "check this stuff out the fish love it !!" so i sat for a while while he dipped his maggots in it and tossed it out, not a bite for half an hour so i left :blink:

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk