where do mullut migrate in winter

samuel-cox

This sound like a smashing way of fishing at dawn and dusk.

On the crouch I often fish the jetties for bass at dawn and dusk. At these times there are always lots of mullet working the shore line up and down, often inches from the mud.

One could stand on the jetties letting the flies work the area with the tide giving them movment.

I have caught mullet from these jetties in day light on bread but this fly fishing does apeal.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have caught them sam on bread imitations off the top with fly gear last year not big up to 3lb and had great tussles with them, i can honestly say the fight was far superior to bass of the same size, but good bass are great fun to, not so many of them about nowadays, yes lots of schoolies, much prefer the mullet, anyhow if you do decide to fish with the wet fly method apparently if you hang around after midnight most of the ones you do catch will be the larger ones, that again ive been told is the best time, oh dont forget the mozzy repelent.

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly