Nash "Pond Skater"

Polly

Anyone bought one yet? intro offer price £350 down from £400. Piccie in mag looked really good but can't find any more info. Tried "Googling" but came back with nothing, surely Mr Nash's advertising boys have a full write up somewhere. Can someone point me in the right direction as I'm thinking about putting one on my Xmas wish list but want to read-up first.

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

post-9244-1158743949_thumb.jpg

Is this the one you are talking about?

That's the baby !!!!!

Any write-ups or reviews anywhere?

I'll try to get the official line from Nash in the morning (I do their website for them), but I don't think you'll be seeing this boat any time soon.

Hope I'm wrong.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

From Kevin - please feel free to pass this info around:

Dear Elton,

'I notice with interest the correspondence regarding our Pondskater, bait boat, currently taking place on Anglersnet. (Pukka site, mate, keep up the good work.) I think I need to clarify the situation.

I thank the many anglers interested in the Pondskater. I can assure them that once we have finalised our testing, this boat will be available. When it comes to a bait boat, which involves both electrical and moving

parts, I'm sure carp anglers will understand that we must rigidly test to be assured of reliability. Please be patient!'

Best Regards,

Kevin Nash

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

From Kevin - please feel free to pass this info around:

Ok, no worries, patience is a vitue us anglers have plenty of. I saw the Climax Tackle advet in Advanced Carp Fishing (September issue) and liked what I saw. Been toying with buying a boat for yonks now and this one really looks and sounds the part. I'll stick it on my Xmas wish list anyway but when do you think it'll be released Kevin?

• 1 month later...

How's the R & D going Mr. Nash, do you have a release date yet? Bet Rory up at climax Tackle has got an order book as long as your arm by now.

• 5 months later...
Not that i can find,did a search and this was all i found on another forum :unsure:

nash took too long to sign the distrubtion agreement. We are Pondskater UK Ltd and we have sole distribution rights for the boat. They are being launched in full for May and price will be £299.99. You can call us direct on 01274 642219.

Polly,

I know very little about baitboats, but this one is a similar price:

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/Affiliate-Offe...t_baitboat.html