Dirty Tricks

Guest sandpipper

If i told you about some of the trick that were played on me while i was apprenticed i would be banned from the site,

I'm a roofer by trade, have you ever picked up a roll of roofing felt with the inside tube stuffed with dogs POO, not nice.

Locked in a THUNDER BOX all day with chains round the unit ready to get lifted by a JCB

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sandpipper

Heres one ive done. my neighbour who was grassing me to the police for everything she could think of some of it she made up i would loved to have slapped her one but anyway my mate used to spray cars and he saved some left over paint for me i had two tins of paint, 3am one morning i slipped outside took the lids of both tins got a piece of card place it on top of one of the tins turned the tin upside down and placed it on the roof of her car then slid the card out the done the same to the other tin on her bonnet. then crept back indoors. the next thing i knew was a policeman was knocking my door asking what i knew about her car nothing i said, she thinks it something to do with you but to be honest she`s made so many enemies it could be anyone. i went to have look and there was paint everywhere, then the next week i drained her oil from her engine the list goes on. :D

My favourite was a bit a revenge, a freind was always up to stuff wind ups and what not so during a party one night he was drinking red wine and to every glass I added a couple of drops of red food colouring.

For a couple of hours nothing untill it worked its way through his system, His face was pricless when he returned from the toilet after P%**ing bright red !!