A Message for Si

gozzer

It's just that experience tells us that the longer personal arguments are allowed to continue in a public forum, the worse they invariably get. It's especially frustrating when they occur in a non-fishing sense, as this specific forum was only added to create an area of light relief to visitors :)

Thanks for the support admin.

I agree with your reasoning along those lines, but in case you didn't notice, I was not having a personal arguement, I was personally attacked for no reason.

Seems that unwarranted abuse is sanctioned on this site.

Does 'light relief' include being subjected to abuse.

Edited by TubularBelle
I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

TBelle - by the time I saw your report of the offending post you had already replied and since it appeared you gave back as good as you got, things seemed pretty even to me and I just removed the post that prompted you to reply (and the **** were removed by the forum censor program) and the reply below.

**** off you **** and if your post is not removed pretty smart, i'll be putting in a formal complaint. Now go back to searching for your very small penis.

I'm closing this topic now. I don't see it going anywhere good or useful from this point.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President