roosky photo...

mark_66

hi...this is my first post so i,m not sure really what i,m doing ,,,but here goes !!

i took this photo at lakeland fisherys roosky ireland a few days ago....was lucky

to see it as it didnt last long,was using a small traveller digital camera in normal mode....

worth getting up for alone and the fishing wasnt bad either....

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi steve ...thanks for the welcome,,,guess i do need help...i thought i added the photo using the file attachments then browsing for it...what do i press then ? thx :)

Try going to this link Mark http://imageshack.us/

When that link open you will see a browse button so you can locate the picture on your machine and then upload it.

When its finished uploading it will give you a series of links, look for the one that has at either end and copy that link into a post here...then your picture should show up.

I'm watching here so if you make any mistakes or think you've messed it up, I'll fix it.:)

Give it a shot

Steve...:)

Edited by Steve Randles

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

well steve thax for your time mate..yure dealing with a complete novice here so bear with me...

how do you copy the link into a post here !!! :rolleyes:

think i have it steve...

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5514/oc...osky1se1ns4.jpg

hope this works... :lol:

Edited by Steve Randles

highlight the link that contains the [img[ tags at either end, to do this put the mouse cursor at one end of it, left click then holding down the left mouse button move the cursor to the other end, the link will change colour and stay that colour when you have released the mouse button. Now to copy it, hold down the "Ctrl" key bottom left of your keyboard and then press normal letter "C". The link is now copied.

to paste the link here, click in the white space as you would to make a post then hold down the "Ctrl" key again, but this time press the "V" key on your keyboard. The link should now appear as if by magic..

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

wow...dont know what i did but its huge...how do i reduce the size !!

hope this ones ok....the kids are at school so i dont know what i,m doing...lol http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=oct06roosky1te6.jpg

oct06roosky1se1ns4.jpg

Edited by Steve Randles

Quite small now..I'll grab the big file from the top , edit it and repost it for you, get your kid to look this topic up tonight and maybe he can get you pointed in the right direction.

Focal Planet