Advice on Waterproof Footwear

Mark Crame

I have been going through the same dilema, my feet are the only thing that gets cold and my existing boots are just too tight to be comfortable. The Mukluk look to be the business and hopefully they will be warming my tootsies soon, been trying to find a local stockist. With so many boots appearing to be sized incorrectly think it's probably advisable to try before you buy.

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Saw some of those locally and tried them on - too big and the only pair they had - and thought they were ok, but not overly impressed with them, a bit loose and flappy. The Chota's look like what I was after and I could wade in them enough to launch (if I can roll my trousers up enough).

Eeh, ruined my mythical hardness now after posing for pics all week in t-shirt and pfd...ok, that's what I wore but my feet were ******* freezing!

Wetter than an otter's pocket.

Marvin, I have some yank desert boots - size is 11/R so am ordering from that. If they don't fit I'll flog them to you or on ebay. As long as they're not too tight I can wear socks with them anyway to pad them out. Could always get him to take them back, exchange and send me a different size if need be!

Wetter than an otter's pocket.