Archie Braddocks flavourings

markp

I can try DS but im not prize winner when i comes to writing on the internet, but ill see what i can do.

I always use his mega tumeric on maggots. And not just for the spice either - it cuts the ammonia and grease making them sink faster. I definitely seem to catch more silverfish. The only problem is that it's really powerful. The tumeric smell stays on your fingers for a couple of days. Anyone know of a remedy for that?

I lfted this from another site, might be helpful

Smelly fingers

A fishy smell on the fingers can be hard to banish, but it must be done!

Wash your hands with the juice from a lemon.

Proprietary products about 2in long, made from stainless steel - claim that they will rid your fingers of fish and onion smells. Simply wash your hands under running water, treating the product like a bar of soap. Surprisingly, I find that they do indeed work.

Save yourself the cost of purchasing the above item - and simply rub your wet hands vigourously against the inside of a stainless steel kitchen sink! Again, much to my surprise - it works.

Dan

post-9622-1164194749_thumb.jpg

Edited by Moodyboy

Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes

I have used AB attractants and i think he has found a fairly good money spinner with good profit margins, for example, adding a 45p pot of tumeric to your maggots with a few tweeks of say 5 spice has caught me just as many fish, NOT to be personal against AB but i think because its got some ones name on it and profile anglers endorse it, it catches more anglers than fish, and the same goes with many bait additives. I prefer to DIY my baits for both results and economics.

Partialy agree with you there zedhead especially with the turmeric, but 1 thing i have to say is the endorsing of products doesn't tend to happen with the AB ones unlike dynamite,VDE,sensas & co