Very early spring fishing report, pond near Ostrih town, Ukraine

stal1n

Companions: Taras, Viktor, Pasha, Oleksandr, Sania and Vania.

Weather: temperature +4C. Wind was eastern 7 m/s, preasure stable was growing, clouds, rain.

Time of fishing: 16:30-03:00.

Place: big pond near town Ostroh. Here

Have been caught: 2 big crucians and 3 little breams by me. My friends had better results.

Bait: maggots + bloodworms.

Groundbait: created by myself.

Tackles: medium feeder and heavy feeder.

That is happened, I opened fishing season 2015!

The weather was cold and rainy, but nothing stopped us. First of all we cleaned a territory of fishing.

Cleaning the area

20150314_Fishing_Ostrig_010.jpg

After that we was preparing to night fishing. I found interesting place on the bottom on distance 44 meters. There was a lot of shell.

I used groundbait that I prepare by myself, but lately I had to change it because fish wanted something better.

Pasha and first first bream

20150314_Fishing_Ostrig_018.jpg

I caught a big crucian carp at midnight that was amazing!

The biggest crucian and me

20150315_Fishing_Ostrig_021.jpg

Crucians were biting very confidently. They just pulled whole rod into the water.

Night crucian of standard size

20150315_Fishing_Ostrig_023.jpg

Our neighbor got a big bream.

20150315_Fishing_Ostrig_022.jpg

In general breams were not so big, something about 300-400 grams. I chilled and went to sleep at 03:00 a.m.

In the morning other local guys came to this pond and we went to home.

So, this was my opening of the fishing season 2015.

20150315_Fishing_Ostrig_035.jpg

The same information with more photos is on my blog: Openning of the season 2015. Fishing report near town Ostroh

I'me sory for my bad English. Thanks for reading :)

• Like 1

My blog about fishing reports http://rivnefish.com/en/

Lovely place ,lovely fish but watch the holier than thou lot here jump at the methods .

Nice to see a clean pond some anglers here are dirty pigs and leave their crap for me to pickup !

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson