any where?

markp

Any 1 know any where fishing reasonably well in the notts/leic/derby areas? Im taking a chap from work thursday who only usually fishes commercals, so get the ideas in quick please chaps as i think the trents a little bit out of sorts{was the origanal venue oh joy of joys}

Any 1 know any where fishing reasonably well in the notts/leic/derby areas? Im taking a chap from work thursday who only usually fishes commercals, so get the ideas in quick please chaps as i think the trents a little bit out of sorts{was the origanal venue oh joy of joys}

The Trent isn't really out of sorts Mark but it can be a little bit daunting with a lot of water on. I had a reasonable barbel session last Friday and the humble lobworm and meat are doing the biz.

Dave

Barbus i know its not that bad, but the chap im going with has never fished a river before so i dont think its a good idea for a river virgin lol found some where any way but cheers :)

i often use a pond near sleaford where i live, its very quiet and hardly fished by anyone, its been there for 100 years or more and i fished it as a lad...

roach, perch, tench, pike, bream, eels....... the excitement of the place is notknowing what is in there as its so bloody old.

not patrolled by anyone, not owned (seemingly) by anyone........