River Arrow

bluerinse

I was a member of the Throckmorton Angling Club a few years ago and the Club stretch was from the Right hand side of the Court at Coughton Court upto near Alcester. Yes, the River Arrow still hold some good quality chub and other fish as well. But unfortunately I do not have the necessary details or contact number, but I do know a man who is still a member of the fishing club.

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

Thats only two then isnt it Richard?

I don't know

I have never been to a tackle shop in reditch, I always go to Alcester or Stratford on avaon.

I was going to go through the yellow pages.

cheers for all the help

Jasper Carrot On birmingham city

" You lose some you draw some"

Bluerinse. I got the some good news for you. After ringing around a few good mates of mines and even gone out to get you this information.

If you can go to the Powells Tackle Shop in Redditch. The owner is the match secretary for the Throckmorton Angling/Fishing Club.

If you don't mind waiting until around January 15th 2007 then the application forms will be available. If you want me to get you one then I will do for you as it is no problem.

At the moment the cost is around £26 + £5 joining fee but it could all change after the AGM meeting. At the moment they are prosing an extra £2 on top of the cost. At that cost I might fancy going back to the fishing club. All application form have to go through the committee and if you are accepted then the secretary will either get in contact with you or send the necessary documents.

hope this will help you

Thats only two then isnt it Richard?

I don't know

I have never been to a tackle shop in reditch, I always go to Alcester or Stratford on avaon.

I was going to go through the yellow pages.

cheers for all the help

Hi Andrew

That would be great if you could get me the form, or even tell me were the tackle shop is.

I really appriciate your help.

Can I contact you some how?

Cheers Richard

Jasper Carrot On birmingham city

" You lose some you draw some"

Hi Andrew

That would be great if you could get me the form, or even tell me were the tackle shop is.

Cheers Richard

Powells 01527 62669

28 Mount Pleasant, Redditch, B97 4JB

01527 62669

A wise man learns by a fools mistakes, a fool by his own

Hi Andrew

Cheers Richard

I will send you a pm later tonight with the information

Andy