For Elton

SeaDooDavid

I thought quite a while before approving the topic. They sit without being seen by members until approved.

My first thought was the same as yours - spammer hawking his stuff but even if so, it looks like legit stuff and if someone with a couple dozen posts had made it, spam would have been much less likely.

We have intentionally allowed more of that in the Kayak section than elsewhere because this branch of angling is pretty new to the UK and sourcing bits or finding places to fish isn't as easy as with coarse or standard sea fishing.

I'm really hoping that Yak Fisher will become a regular contributing poster. If not, this topic will fade out of sight pretty quickly.

If you see posts or topics that bother you, just click on the report button and you can send email to all the mods giving your reasons. That is the most effective way to have a topic noticed quickly.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I thought quite a while before approving the topic. They sit without being seen by members until approved.

My first thought was the same as yours - spammer hawking his stuff but even if so, it looks like legit stuff and if someone with a couple dozen posts had made it, spam would have been much less likely.

We have intentionally allowed more of that in the Kayak section than elsewhere because this branch of angling is pretty new to the UK and sourcing bits or finding places to fish isn't as easy as with coarse or standard sea fishing.

I'm really hoping that Yak Fisher will become a regular contributing poster. If not, this topic will fade out of sight pretty quickly.

If you see posts or topics that bother you, just click on the report button and you can send email to all the mods giving your reasons. That is the most effective way to have a topic noticed quickly.

A good point, well put, will look forward to his regular contributions :rolleyes:

All the best

Dave