Who is off Friday?

Zzippy

Just been looking at the weather and tides for Friday.

Looks good for an early morning Flounder session :thumbs:

If any body is off and would like to come along,I will be launching at Lake Pier,Rockly(Poole Harbour) at around 7am and will fish till about lunchtime.The plan is to drift up to Holton Heath.If I get bites on the way then just might drop anchor and fish in one place for a while.

Not bothered if I dont catch.Just want to get out on the Kayak again seeing as it was the 4th of November I last went.

Zzippy

zzippy2.gif

If any body is off and would like to come along,I will be launching at Lake Pier,Rockly(Poole Harbour) at around 7am and will fish till about lunchtime.The plan is to drift up to Holton Heath.If I get bites on the way then just might drop anchor and fish in one place for a while.

Not bothered if I dont catch.Just want to get out on the Kayak again seeing as it was the 4th of November I last went.

Zzippy

I was looking to get out this week for a flounder bash but hadnt got around to looking at tides or weather. I will PM you tomoz to let you know for sure but sounds spot on!

Zzippy

Can't make this one Zzippy,she who will be sacked if she gives any lip is coming over from Hamburg on friday for xmas :wallbash:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

You be nice to her Richi, tis the season of goodwill and all that Bo%^&*ks :D

I'll only be nice because I want her to give me some pubes :rolleyes:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

I was looking to get out this week for a flounder bash but hadnt got around to looking at tides or weather. I will PM you tomoz to let you know for sure but sounds spot on!

Ok Phil

I will probably get there early and just fish along Rockly to start with.Then go on the drift up to Holton Heath before the tide turns.

I think High tide is about 10.30ish and low tide is about 4pm.So was going to fish till lunchtime or longer if the fishing is good.

It will be good to meet you if you can make it.

zzippy2.gif

Can't make this one Zzippy,she who will be sacked if she gives any lip is coming over from Hamburg on friday for xmas :wallbash:

No worries mate.

Looks like your going to be under the thumb for once this year :rolleyes:

Have a good xmas.....BTW Whats the plan for the match?.I am working on the 30th but off on the 31st..Was going to Hit Portland,But might go codding if everyone else is going,and they dont mind me tagging along.

zzippy2.gif

Zzippy

Hi Zzippy, can't do Friday early as will be working until lunchtime, will probably give Saturday a go all being well with the weather.

2006 Launches: 8

2006 Species: 5

2007 Species: 19

2007 Launches: 42

2008 Species: 21

2008 Launches: 51

2009 Species: 24

2009 Launches: 47

2010 Launches 35

2010 Species 25

2011 Launches 23

2011 Species 20

Hi Zzippy, can't do Friday early as will be working until lunchtime, will probably give Saturday a go all being well with the weather.
Hiya mate

Saturday is looking good weatherwise and the High tide will be a bit later too.I have to go out Saturday as I am back to work on Sunday

zzippy2.gif

Hiya mate

Saturday is looking good weatherwise and the High tide will be a bit later too.I have to go out Saturday as I am back to work on Sunday

Working Sunday! and I thought I was hard done by. Have good one on Friday and I'm sure we'll catch-up some time over the break (assuming you're having one) :thumbs:

2006 Launches: 8

2006 Species: 5

2007 Species: 19

2007 Launches: 42

2008 Species: 21

2008 Launches: 51

2009 Species: 24

2009 Launches: 47

2010 Launches 35

2010 Species 25

2011 Launches 23

2011 Species 20