Who is off Friday?

Zzippy

Zzippy got your messages, but i think i may have spammed you as im having some connectivity problems and filled up your inbox :S sorry

Its ok mate.

I just deleted all the messages,I dont think its your fault.I think its the speed of the site.Once you have done your message just click on send once.It will take about 3 minutes to go through.Its the same my end too

zzippy2.gif

Cant do friday as its the works xmas do so guiness a plenty all day :clap2:

BUT, me and my mate from work are looking at getting out to poole or portland between xmas and new year to paddle of those excess calories if anyones interested?

OK prowler 13a Flame

www.ukbass.co.uk

Sea Anglers Conservation Network

Cant do friday as its the works xmas do so guiness a plenty all day :clap2:

BUT, me and my mate from work are looking at getting out to poole or portland between xmas and new year to paddle of those excess calories if anyones interested?

Always interested in escaping :)

2006 Launches: 8

2006 Species: 5

2007 Species: 19

2007 Launches: 42

2008 Species: 21

2008 Launches: 51

2009 Species: 24

2009 Launches: 47

2010 Launches 35

2010 Species 25

2011 Launches 23

2011 Species 20

Zzippy got your messages, but i think i may have spammed you as im having some connectivity problems and filled up your inbox :S sorry

Phil

You have a new PM.Thats if the PM is working ok.I dont have any record of it in my sent Items folder!!!!

zzippy2.gif

Poole harbor - catch report

Well the day was as expected very foggy and bloody cold. Zzippys idea to drift with the tide down to holten heath didnt last long thanks to the slightest of breezes that held us in our tracks, i guess the tide wasnt running much as we had hopped

71995592.8MlN4a2U.IMG_0419.jpg

After paddling over to holten heath i managed to hook into my first flounder after 5 previous failed outings (mostly from the beach).

71995595.tE1sU4PP.IMG_0421.jpg

After nearly falling asleep in the mid day sun we decided to give the main channel a quick crack for some bass.

71995597.2ZMnTduj.jpg

Moral of the story.... never start a fishing session with the words "Not bothered if I dont catch" it just temps fate!!!!!!!!!!

Was good to meet you Zzippy have to go out again soon.

It was good to meet you Phil.I am just glad you caught,seeing as I was giving you the guided tour of Poole Harbour....Even though I blanked. :wallbash:

We will have to do it on a bigger tide next time.Think the High pressure was keeping the tide back a bit.I will Post some pics up in the morning.Just got to get ready to go out and drown my sorrows :D

zzippy2.gif

Hey dont knock it phil.

I went out into the Solent off Hamble Point. Had a really relaxing time took in some rays (no fog) and no fish. Well thats not strictly true I did catch a......................................................

Is this the smallest font?

Blenny

TAXI!!! :(

Still they all count and a new species on the float, ......just.

That flounder would have made my day :clap2::thumbs:

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

Wimped out today, late night and all that :drunk: looks like the Sun is not going to show either so probably just as well. Great pics and nice fish guys, both look a good size, bet the Bass was fun.

2006 Launches: 8

2006 Species: 5

2007 Species: 19

2007 Launches: 42

2008 Species: 21

2008 Launches: 51

2009 Species: 24

2009 Launches: 47

2010 Launches 35

2010 Species 25

2011 Launches 23

2011 Species 20