Looking for a female companion

Newt

Lived in NYC for several years. Very interesting place and if they will pay you enough, well worth a trip over just to see it.

The US is getting less 'fag friendly' all the time although without knowing the location, I can't guess about your work site. You can certainly find pubs that still allow smoking. Not likely to find eating places that do.

If you do seriously plan to give it a go, try posting to http://www.carpanglersgroup.com/forum/index.php since I think there are some active members from that area. I don't post there these days but you can almost certainly get some good info and maybe an invite to do some fishing.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Lived in NYC for several years. Very interesting place and if they will pay you enough, well worth a trip over just to see it.

The US is getting less 'fag friendly' all the time although without knowing the location, I can't guess about your work site. You can certainly find pubs that still allow smoking. Not likely to find eating places that do.

If you do seriously plan to give it a go, try posting to http://www.carpanglersgroup.com/forum/index.php since I think there are some active members from that area. I don't post there these days but you can almost certainly get some good info and maybe an invite to do some fishing.

cheers newt, it would be conservation on some form of antiquity or art work, so i guess its in a museum or gallery.

only thing that worries me is coming down from the 38th floor for a smoke, probably come out of my wages, the time that takes.

the conservator that is offering me the work is a keen stripped bass fisherman, he's american, but hates george boosh & most other americans. we worked together in Turkey & had a right laugh. Have just heard that the Turkish workers on the site are still saying "good morning, friends in space" just like i taught them 4 years ago.

the Turkish school kids all practice there english on you, with, "Hello, what is your name?"

i replied with, "Hello, my name is Slim Shady"

Slim should be lots easier for them to pronounce than ziggy searchfield so that was a nice way to reply. I allus knowed the bad things folks said about you wuz not all true.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President