stillwater angling suitable for disabled

oneillbox

Someone should be along to give you information but meanwhile, have a look at http://www.bdaa.co.uk/ - the BDAA is the British Disabled Angling Association.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Greenhalgh fishery will be ok for him as would Whitmore fishery most of the commercals have easy access and its worth ringing them.

Blackpool Transport Angling Club have a couple of ponds that he may well fin easy to use as well

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

Greenhalgh fishery will be ok for him as would Whitmore fishery most of the commercals have easy access and its worth ringing them.

Blackpool Transport Angling Club have a couple of ponds that he may well fin easy to use as well

just off topic slightly, and this might just be a massive coincidence, but you are not the alan roe who used to be in the RAF are you (Cyprus Akrotiri 1976 ish and then cranwell College a few years later?)

just off topic slightly, and this might just be a massive coincidence, but you are not the alan roe who used to be in the RAF are you (Cyprus Akrotiri 1976 ish and then cranwell College a few years later?)

No my service was 2x years on the Arethusa training to go in to the Navy but changed my mind and joined the police force..many changes of mind later I am a Community Psychiatric Nurse!!...Which I might add is the perfect qualification for modding on here!! :lol::wallbash::lol:

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

No my service was 2x years on the Arethusa training to go in to the Navy but changed my mind and joined the police force..many changes of mind later I am a Community Psychiatric Nurse!!...Which I might add is the perfect qualification for modding on here!! :lol::wallbash::lol:

yes. you should hand out the lithium for the 'bi polar brigade' on here and if people really fall out of line then resort to the ECT machine as a first port of call.

There used to be a couple of disabled pegs at both Copthorne (Nateby) and Highfield (Hambleton). Greenhalgh there definitely is, just in front of the car park, but I would call first in case they have to be booked.

I'm almost sure there is at least one on the lake next to the lodge at Hambleton Fishery (the one on the main road opposite the garage if your not sure).

You could also try calling Hudson Farm and Briarcroft in St Michaels, Briarcroft has particularly good access from the car park and if its the same as it used to be one of the banks is fully concreted. (On the road from St Micaels to Out Rawcliffe)

There is of course the concreted bank on Stanley Park as well. It used to be run as a day ticket by Blackpool and Layton but I think it is currently free again.

Well theres some expoling for you to do.

Hope this is of help. If I find any others on my travels I'll let you know.

:thumbs: