Fish Stealing

Leon Roskilly

Loadsa fish stealing goes on around here in rivers and lakes. Foreigners setting up night lines for carp etc. The waters are getting so low on stock its unreal. Bluddy foreigners will steal anything.

Yogi. :angry:

Thought we were talking seals here?? If so are you suggesting that seals are stealing carp by setting night lines? :unsure:

Thought we were talking seals here?? If so are you suggesting that seals are stealing carp by setting night lines? :unsure:

I'm talking foreigners.

As for the DVDs oneillbox, I loved my neighbour once, in fact a couple at the same time - but got caught.

Yogi. :thumbs:

Take nothing but photo's.

Leave nothing but footprints.

Kill nothing but time.

I'm talking foreigners.

As for the DVDs oneillbox, I loved my neighbour once, in fact a couple at the same time - but got caught.

Then your :offtopic:

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I'm talking foreigners.

Well I have a 'couple' next door to me and I wouldn't do that :yucky:

Then your :offtopic:

Yeah, good eh. Nout like being a bit off topic now and again. After all, most threads do.

I'm always off topic, must be my alzeimers and demesia creaping up on me - not to mention my spelling - :P:yahoo:

Yogi :headhurt::bye1:

Kill nothing but time.

I'm talking foreigners.

guess you must be divorced like me then....had the same problem, but i loved my boss (RAF Nursing officer), loved my neighbour, and when in the army loved my subordinate. still..you only live once eh mate.

guess you must be divorced like me then....had the same problem, but i loved my boss (RAF Nursing officer), loved my neighbour, and when in the army loved my subordinate. still..you only live once eh mate.

Wow, a RAF nursing officer - wild thoughts running through my mind now. Yeah divorced mate - after 27 yrs. Thats life though eh.

Kill nothing but time.