cat fishing lake Kings Coughton Warwickshire

bluerinse

Just over the road from my house behind the Alcester rugby club is a man made lake, there are notices about it being a catfish syndicate water.

does anyoneknow anything about it.

how much to join the syndicate, number of fish, size of fish, etc..

I have been up to it about a dozen times but have never seen anyone fishing!!

I am really just intrested as it is right on my door step. I have never fished for cats but wouldnt mind having ago. not sure I would want to join the syndicate but would love to know more.

If anyone can give me some info I would appriciate it very much.

Thanks Richard

Jasper Carrot On birmingham city

" You lose some you draw some"

You need to be a member of the CCG or another words - Catfish Conservation Group

Once you're a member (which cost around £11-£15) of the group then you need to fork out another £70? (not sure of this now as mine is out of date) for the whole year.

The venue you are on about is called Adam's Pool which the CCG stock some catfish about 10years? ago and they are sometime active during the day but normally late summer evening and nightime give you the results. I think the biggest I heard last was around the 30lb mark but maybe more now. It is quite rare to see anyone fishing for cats in the winter

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/