New Baby Expected ...

MrWiggly

Good on ya. When is the Stork delivering the new baby or he/she already arrived?

:clap2::clap2:

Should arrive soon ...

Possibly today !! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Probably take me a month to sort it out .... :blink::blink:

The Older I get .. The better I was.

Ah, you'll be out before you know it.

I was lucky in that when I moved from my 1D MkII the menus and buttons were identical so it was an easy swap.

Any questions let me know as I also have the magic lantern guide book for it!

The nice postman brought me a shiny new tripod and head this morning, so itching to get out and take soem shots!

I don't know about taking some shots ... Not a lot you can do in a howling gale and p*ssing rain !! :schmoll::schmoll:

Been that way for months now in Cornwall ... I don't think we've had 3 decent days in the last 5 months !! :wallbash::wallbash:

Edited by MrWiggly

The Older I get .. The better I was.

I don't know about taking some shots ... Not a lot you can do in a howling gale and p*ssing rain !! :schmoll::schmoll:

Been that way for months now in Cornwall ... I don't think we've had 3 decent days in the last 5 months !! :wallbash::wallbash:

do somthin creative, what about a slow shutter speed or what ever on the rain, might make for some cool effect. wouldnt mind seeing the un edited images from that camera.

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk