Have you read this E book?

saskcarp

Don't think it's a scam - just good promotion of a book similar to hundreds before it.......

The real secret is getting the right bait for the water on the day - which this won't help you with.

could you recommend a book that does?

The Gas

pirate.gif

could you recommend a book that does?

Does this own fair site we're on now not have it's own ebook ? Check out also the numerous articles on here as well.

There is however no secret bait for the day. Find a good bait and stick with it is my advice. If you're fishing a new water then you might need to investigate a bit, but in my experience 95% of good boilies will work on 95% of waters. I've only ever had one bait that was hopeless on one water (but great everywhere else).

Rob.

Does this own fair site we're on now not have it's own ebook ? Check out also the numerous articles on here as well.

There is however no secret bait for the day. Find a good bait and stick with it is my advice. If you're fishing a new water then you might need to investigate a bit, but in my experience 95% of good boilies will work on 95% of waters. I've only ever had one bait that was hopeless on one water (but great everywhere else).

Rob.

Being stuck in Canada, in the middle of Canada a long long way from anyone :rolleyes: , I have to rely on home made baits and I was looking to get some top info on the bait making subject before I start my experimentation. Research saves a lot of wasted time and money. :thumbs:

The Gas

pirate.gif

Being stuck in Canada, in the middle of Canada a long long way from anyone :rolleyes: , I have to rely on home made baits and I was looking to get some top info on the bait making subject before I start my experimentation. Research saves a lot of wasted time and money. :thumbs:

There's a lot of good info but also a lot of missinformation out there. My advice is keep it simple to start with. For books look at something like KM's carp fever, or one of Rod Hutchinsons. These older books have some of the original, but good, boilie recipes in. For bait though, I'd keep close to maize and / or corn at least on one rod whilst experimenting with the boilies.

Rob.

I paid the money and downloaded this book and put in into a folder and believe me it is well worth it.

a lot of good info

helped me allot

big jo

Big Jo

Go BIG or go Home