Friends reunited

Andy_1984

Don't believe everything you read in the profiles. I got bored a couple of years ago and according to mine, I'm rotting in an african jail on a gun running charge.....

your right Ken L, have a look at the then & now pics on my profile

http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk/FriendsRe...mp;Referer=3477

No mickey taking about my old name please, already been through that

Edited by ziggy searchfield

Been on Friends Reunited for about 6 years. As well as getting in touch with old school and work friends I have used it to search out people I knew casually using the name search.

The other year we had a brilliant reunion at the local Hilton Hotel with 112 pupils from my year turning up as well as about 30 teachers and both the Head of the main school and the 6th form. It was great to see how well people had done. We even had 6 people fly in from America.

Its worth while before you part with your money to check the profile of people you want to get in touch with. If they were set up years ago and haven't been updated since it usually means that they registered and forgotten about it. The likelyhood of getting in touch with them is slim.

Happy hunting

Surely, if these people were friends, you'd have kept in touch? :D

I joined years ago - only decent email was from a girl I went out with once. We're both married now, so no chance of a 'reunion', so I deleted the account :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Surely, if these people were friends, you'd have kept in touch? :D

I joined years ago - only decent email was from a girl I went out with once. We're both married now, so no chance of a 'reunion', so I deleted the account :D

thats true but there are 1 or 2 people i just parted with, not in a bad way just drifted as you do and a few on their id love to send a message sayin "look where i am and look where you are. thanks for all the grief in school [insert abusive word here]" :thumbs:

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk