Ive started pole fishing again

Enter Sandman

Cannot say I have sold gear and then gone back.

But I love using all methods. If I have a couple of pole sessions I then I love to get rod and reel out.

I love stickfloat, 20ft rod, normal waggler, feeder, various poles, but espescially whip and light bomb rods. Lure fishing and occasionally carp tactics. oh and lure fishing, stalking, and nightfishing.

I do all of those methods and no doubt some I have missed.Each one adds to the ability to do the other.

Most jobs say jack of all trades master of none. Not for fishing.

john

Cannot say I have sold gear and then gone back.

But I love using all methods. If I have a couple of pole sessions I then I love to get rod and reel out.

I love stickfloat, 20ft rod, normal waggler, feeder, various poles, but espescially whip and light bomb rods. Lure fishing and occasionally carp tactics. oh and lure fishing, stalking, and nightfishing.

I do all of those methods and no doubt some I have missed.Each one adds to the ability to do the other.

Most jobs say jack of all trades master of none. Not for fishing.

john

Im the same John but have made the mistake of selling gear to buy new gear, its so easy with ebay etc.

I tend to do the same pole fish a few weeks, then get the waggler ord out or feeder rod and then a carp session etc.

The only season i struggle is winter as i dont river fish or pike fish

Yes i did the same mate! when I returned to the UK from Germany I sold off a lot of my match fishing gear including my pole.Just didnt think I would be using them much.Only poles I kept were some DAM Skipper whips.I do quit a bit of pole fishing again now but not enough to justify replacing the 11m pole I sold! wish I hadnt got rid of it now! Taught me a good lesson though so now any unused gear just gets stored till needed again!

Just waiting (in vain though I fear) for the day its worth getting the Zziplex's out of the loft!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!