Large lewsham centre pin reel

Rodney

I have picked up a large lewsham centre pin reel that is 8 inches across it has a large brass wing nut in the middle and is all brown in colour with the name lewsham products on the side it has 8 brass screws either side and 2 large handles and the part that goes to the rod is also brass? I have seen the lewsham site but they make all new reels this one must be quite old and it is rather large can anyone tell me if it is a sea reel, thank you for anyone who can help

Sounds like could B good for Huge Mullet fishing or just an over jelous designer!!!! :giveup: :giveup:

BassMan - The holder of Possibly Very Good Catches - Luv to fish from Yaks!!!!

Yep sure sounds like it. nothing quite like a centre pin for keeping in contact with the fish, no gears to brake and nothing to rust, not so good for casting tho!!

dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

To cast have exactly the right lead weight + end tackle coupled to a nice springy balanced rod to that set up then they cast a dream!!! :bigemo_harabe_net-193: :bigemo_harabe_net-193

: :bigemo_harabe_net-193:

:victory:

BassMan - The holder of Possibly Very Good Catches - Luv to fish from Yaks!!!!

send me a picture if you want Rodney? Send it to me at renaze.peche 'at' gmail.com And i'll post it for you?

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))