Rueben Heaton Millenium Dial Scales

Polly

Might be being a noddy here but I bought a set of these a while back, they are the ones with a backlight. Backlight no longer works, I know not why, but assume I've left it turned on and batteries have gone flat. Do these have batteries??? cos if so I cannot find where they are to replace them. Long since lost the instruction booklet so need help guys.

Cheers - Phil

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

Might be being a noddy here but I bought a set of these a while back, they are the ones with a backlight. Backlight no longer works, I know not why, but assume I've left it turned on and batteries have gone flat. Do these have batteries??? cos if so I cannot find where they are to replace them. Long since lost the instruction booklet so need help guys.

Cheers - Phil

Have you not had any fish lately that needed weighing ? ha ha

Edited by kestrel

An angler is a man who spends rainy days sitting around on muddy banks doing nothing because his wife won't let him do it at home.

Cheers - Phil

I looked at some in the fishing shop I use and they had some faulty models that never worked. In some cases the light switch felt wrong. I would however suggest yours is a battery problem, but I haven't a clue where the battery is, apart from inside it ;) Try taking the back off and looking or phone up the supplier ('cos you won't still have the instructions right ?). If you still can't work it out I'll ask in the shop, I'll be in there later this week.

Rob.

<Edit> check out their website and contact them Reuben Heaton

Edited by RobStubbs

like yours Kestrel, my scales don't get a lot of use !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for help Rob, hopefully someone in shop will know.

Forgot to post the answer after going in the shop :(

The millenium scales are the neon blue ones and do not have a light. There is a model that does and that has a small (but obvious) button on the middle of the front. There is a battery in that model and they think you need to take the back off but don't know. If it is that model then phone Reuben Heaton and ask them, was their advise.

Rob.

Forgot to post the answer after going in the shop :(

The millenium scales are the neon blue ones and do not have a light. There is a model that does and that has a small (but obvious) button on the middle of the front. There is a battery in that model and they think you need to take the back off but don't know. If it is that model then phone Reuben Heaton and ask them, was their advise.

Rob.

Could've sworn I had the millenium ones (never come out of the case !!!!!!!) but mine are the ones with the "obvious" buttom on the front. Will contact RH, thanks for y'help Rob