Malibu Kayaks

Pav

I like the look of the mini-x one!

small enough to chuck in the back of the van and has rod holders!

bit pricey though

OK Prowler 13 Angler - Yellow

Species Hunt: Bass, Bream, Bull Huss, Coalfish, Dogfish, Flounder, Grey Gurnard, Mackerel,

Pike, Pollack, Pouting, Whiting

Previous kayaks:

OK Drifter Angler

Cool Otter Impulse

I like the look of the mini-x one!

small enough to chuck in the back of the van and has rod holders!

bit pricey though

Yes that what I'm considering. I'm in need of a SMALL yak, and had decided on the frenzy, but the mini x looks like a good alternative. Need to measure the space in the bacck of my Van!

Any idea if it this forum I've read posts from the importer or was I elsewhere?!

Hi Pav

You could well have read posts in the past from a Malibu distributor - there was a bit of a mixup though & the person concerned was not an official distributor.

Must admit their presence here was confusing - never did know for sure if Fishyak (who sell Malibu Kayaks) were actually part of Malibu Kayaks or were trying to give the impression that they were.

Anyway in recent months Malibu Kayaks seem to be available in a number of retail outlets throughout the UK. Last time I popped into Bournemouth Canoes they had a MiniX, X Factor and Xtreme in stock.

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

Pav - if you are interested in the Mini X worth reading the review of it at North Wales Kayak Fishing . You will need to register and login first to view the reviews section of that board. Its in the 'GEORGE'S YEH'S 'n' NEH'S' section. If you can get yourself to North Wales I'm sure one of the guys would let you have a paddle of it.

Edited by SpeciMan
Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

Very tempting kayak to get, Can chuck in the back of the van and away to go!

Might get one for my future wife as a wedding present ;)

Species Hunt: Bass, Bream, Bull Huss, Coalfish, Dogfish, Flounder, Grey Gurnard, Mackerel,

Previous kayaks:

OK Drifter Angler

Cool Otter Impulse

Certainly looks the part, I like the fact that it is small enough to just pick up and go. NO hassle putting roof bars on etc.

Ideal little yak for the bay where I live!

Will be interesting reading more reviews on it

Previous kayaks:

OK Drifter Angler

Cool Otter Impulse

i was looking at these when i picked up my x-factor ,great looking little yak and the malibu build quaility is excellent if i had the dosh i would definatly get one as a second yak

to see which shops stock them type www.canoe-shops.co.uk