Holland on Sea, Easter weekend

codshead

As there seems to be a few Essex lads on here now, any one fancy joining me for a bash at a mark off Holland on Sea nr Clacton, sometime over the Easter break, its approx a 1/2 mile max paddle offshore, my mates had codling and thornies from it off his rowing boat (11lb thornie), obviously weather is paramount, but its easy launch, and should prove productive.

If i can get my fishfinder mounted and you don't mind a slow coach following in your wake (i've been told that my caper angler won't keep up with a prowler).

Can do fri, sat & sun.....off to the continent on mon for some hunting.

Gonna go Friday as this looks best day weather wise, get there for 10am launch 11am.

Scotsgun

forgot to put in pm that you'll need an anchor just in case there are no pots about , make sure its got a weak link in it if you have to trip it

OK, i'll sort something out.....i have some old cable ties somewhere.

My mobile is 07957116211.

Feel free to send a blank text or something and then we can arrange a meet-up location.

Lastly....gripper weights required?

Marc

Marc I would seriously remove that telephone number if I was you. You will get no end of funny phone calls either.

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

Your right there Gareth, I rung him.

Hi Codshead im afraid i wont be able to make to tomorrow, im feeling really knackered at the the moment im still getting over running through the sahara. im going to give my body the weekend off lol! www.darbaroud.com