Your Local water

Andy_1984

i love my local canal ive met a few decent people who fish it regularly in spring and summer, well heres a little story of a somewhat amusing yet disturbing short session.

got out of work at 5:20pm and got home at 5:30pm i had all my course gear sorted (a float, some BB and no'4s, hooks) met my brother up the spot i usualy fish at around 5:40pm to find a few familiar faces, there was davie, paddy and tam so i get my gear setup and have a chat with the guys about fishing "as you do" next thing paddy's sayin "Oh no here comes trouble" its Kenny.

now keep in mind my name is Andy, kenny always calls me wully you can tell him all day your name and he will still call you wully, ok now we know kenny's mentality.

kenny's getting a few bites but he cant strike them because hes clutching his beer.

next thing paddys missus walks by and starts slapin kenny on his baldy napper callin him an alky :D and leaves because she needs a pee. a few fish later and davie and tam pack up and head home. minutes later paddys missus comes down again but this time its trouble because paddy didnt put the carrots in the stew and turn it on, so poor paddy is getting a real bollokin from her but he keeps calm and ignores her so she leaves.

2 minutes later i hear a big splash and turn my head to see that kenny (who calls me wully) had thrown his rod into the water followed shortly by his beer. "I've had enough of this crap" said kenny, and storms off home. paddy is left to fish the rod out of the water and finaly gets it. shame about the beer realy. paddys had enough and goes home aswel to be shouted at further by the missus.

there all decent guys and you can sit and talk to them for hours, but this was the funniest session ever :D

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

'cause he uses a bucket

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson