Freshwater West & Stackpole Report

s2vto

GB, TPW and I went fishing yesterday. We started off at Freshwater West at 10am but by the time we got to the beach to launch it was too rough. GB decided to be brave and try and get out first

GBsurf.jpg

TPW and I were getting ready

tpwsetup.jpg

After waiting a while we decided to try Stackpole. We got there and managed to get out no problem as launching is from a little cove!

We paddled across to the head

view.jpg

It was lovely and calm and the sun was shining on us.

I was first to catch, a nice coalfish

Coalfish.jpg

TPW caught a nice sized mackerel straight after me. GB and Tpw then paddled off to the beach for some late lunch. On my way over I caught a Bass in one of the coves

Bass.jpg

Just after I parked the yak on the beach our eyes nearlly popped open. These girls were running across into the sea in the nude :) Happy days, one of the best food breaks we had ever had. The beach was packed but they did not seem to care!

We covered about 5 miles and had a good day. We probably would have caught a lot more fish but due to getting there late we missed the high tide.

OK Prowler 13 Angler - Yellow

Species Hunt: Bass, Bream, Bull Huss, Coalfish, Dogfish, Flounder, Grey Gurnard, Mackerel,

Pike, Pollack, Pouting, Whiting

Previous kayaks:

OK Drifter Angler

Cool Otter Impulse

Yeah,yeah,yeah, nice fish, but are you sure you've downloaded ALL your photos? B)

:P:D

Kayaks:

Scupper Pro TW (yellow)

Prowler 13 angler (green)