Updated P13.

RobM

Hi dave the last one I got had your phone number was there another ?

Hi Richard yes one asking if you had got the one with the number on lol

Dave

Target fish: Anything!

Little bit disapionted myself I would have thought that they could have looked a bit harder at the centre area to possibly remove the cup holders and centre section to acomodate a flat storage box and flat footwells also widened the gunnals slightly to accept a scotty flush mount to save mounting it on the side above the footwells, am I asking too much of a re-design?.

am I asking too much of a re-design?.

no that will come out as the mark 2 model

Lat/Long :- N50°58.366 W001°26.468

I must go down to the sea again

To the lonely sea and sky

I left my shoes and socks there

I wonder if they're dry?

Little bit disapionted myself I would have thought that they could have looked a bit harder at the centre area to possibly remove the cup holders and centre section to acomodate a flat storage box and flat footwells also widened the gunnals slightly to accept a scotty flush mount to save mounting it on the side above the footwells, am I asking too much of a re-design?.

I agree. Why do the foot rests start directly under the seat? Even Starvin has longer legs that that ;) I guess they are designed for paddlers only as opposed to anglers that move about in the seat well once anchored.

Owning kayaks with the stepped footrests as on OK models and open decks like the Wilderness Tarpon's I have to say that the stepped footrests are actually quite useful, if you drop bait or fly, or swivels, weights etc, they are quickly swept to the front of the yak and bait especially can have a knack of washing out of the scuppers before you have realised.

As for a complete redesign, I had the early US designed Prowler 13 and the NZ is a leap in the right direction, I'm quite surprised how different the two models are, if you already own a Prowler 13 NZ model then the differences only appear to be the extra scupper for the transducer boot.

As for the cupholder nearest the seat, I've always found that quite useful for holding small bits of tackle, infact all those items that would proberly wash down the scuppers on a flat bottomed cockpit ;D

As for the length of my legs, I've had a bit of a growth spurt recently I' know 5 ft 6.5 inches in my boots :rolleyes:

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com