Places To Fish & Prices

Myster

Hi All,

Me again I Live in Brentwood, Essex, and was wondering if there is anywhere else i can fish ??? the only problem for me and my son is that we don't drive and only have public transport/ and our legs lol also what are the prices of places to fish. Thanks once again for all your help Jono

"I Feel Sorry For People Who Don't Drink.

When They Wake Up In The Morning,

That's As Good As They're Going To Feel All Day".

---------- Frank Sinatra ----------

Thanks again Paul

"I Feel Sorry For People Who Don't Drink.

When They Wake Up In The Morning,

That's As Good As They're Going To Feel All Day".

---------- Frank Sinatra ----------

Weald Park Lakes are very close to Brentwood, also Thorndon Park - south of Brentwood near junction of A127 & A128 - I think you can get probably get a bus down to here.

Also Some stretches of the River Roding should be esily accessible by bus.

It'll also be worth having a look here: http://www.essex-fishing.co.uk/index.php

Cheers

Barry

Basildon

Barry

Hi i AM A WARWICKSHIRE LAD BUT DID LIVE IN ESSEX FOR SOME YEARS

If you can get to Chelmsford on the Bus, there is some good fishing in the park next to the cricket ground, you have the park lake, it has some good, carp, bream crusian, tench and roach fishing, the Carp are a good size and I caught my biggest ever Crusian at 2lb there. you also have a bit of the river chelmer running through the park, this has good tench fishing as well as some good perch. (no barbel) but most other river fish. (there are some very big carp lurking as well in the River)

as I recall its about £3.00 to fish the lake and I think the same for the river (if anyone comes to collect the Money)

I enjoyed the fishing in the park lake with my then young son, as he was able to cast away with getting hung up and caught a lot of fish.

One word of warning, be out of there before night fall as it then goes over to the darkside (Chavs and drunk idiots, drugs, and genral unpleaset feeling), but during the Day its Ok with lots of mums and tots about)

I would say well worth the Bus fare.

Hope this helps and if you do go let me know how you get on, I would love to know how its fishing.

Jasper Carrot On birmingham city

" You lose some you draw some"

• 4 months later...
Guest churchview_fishery
Hi All,

Me again I Live in Brentwood, Essex, and was wondering if there is anywhere else i can fish ??? the only problem for me and my son is that we don't drive and only have public transport/ and our legs lol also what are the prices of places to fish. Thanks once again for all your help Jono

[admin note: Thanks Mat. We won't be bothered with this churchview_fishery spammer again. Newt]