The Tope are here

Manxman

Hi All

The mackerel and Herring were around in big numbers last year when i was in Oban. By the time we had started fishing down this way, they had disappeared until their normal time of arrival, so who knows. Hopefully I will find out this Saturday.

John

There are appears to be plenty of silver things about. My lad Matthew has had them in four different locations in the last fortnight. Some of the locals reckon the schoolies are here all winter now.

The main breeding packs of tope were very late last year. What size was your mate getting?

The eating area at the ship will be upstairs, She has removed the bar and placed it at the cellar end where the ladies toilets used to be. She must be expecting big numbers as there are 7 urinals in the men's toilet. Opening night is sometime next week. Accommodation will certainly be a problem for us this year.

In my opinion Martin and Louise are a good hard working couple and deserve any extra business they can get from the Ships change around.

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

I hear that they do a very nice line in hand tied sandeel lures :rolleyes:

Hi Snatcher,I hear the Ship are selling off their old stock of MOG sandeel lures at half price on opening night. :D

Safety habits last a lifetime.

Hi Snatcher,I hear the Ship are selling off their old stock of MOG sandeel lures at half price on opening night. :D

That would not suprise me Tom.There was a load of my lures behind the bar when the place shut down and have not a clue who has them now!!! Oh well thats showbiz :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good to hear from you again mate,are you coming over to the MOG this year at all??

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Hi John,hope to get over this summer for some fishing with Freddie and yourself. Had a run of minor injuries lately and am temporarily incapacitated at the moment with a damaged shoulder,just when the pollack are beginning to show. :angry: Should be back to normal in a couple of weeks. Any word on your proposed early retirement? Prospects look good for fishing the MOG this year so its definitely on my list, Good Luck.

Safety habits last a lifetime.

Hi John,hope to get over this summer for some fishing with Freddie and yourself. Had a run of minor injuries lately and am temporarily incapacitated at the moment with a damaged shoulder,just when the pollack are beginning to show. :angry: Should be back to normal in a couple of weeks. Any word on your proposed early retirement? Prospects look good for fishing the MOG this year so its definitely on my list, Good Luck.

Will be riding off into the sunset sometime in 2009 Tom :thumbs: Was thinking of pulling the plug earlier mate but due to changing circumstances will hang on till then. At least I can see the finishing line :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

FYI "lads week" starts 04 Aug this year - more shenanagins,well why change the habits of a lifetime mate :rolleyes:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Just a quick update for you guys in the north, mates just left our house. He's been out today of Port Erin and had a lot of Mackerel right tight in under the coast, keep your eyes open for them up at the MoG tomorrw!!!

On the case mate :thumbs:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair