C.I. Trip May Bank Holiday.

Norm B

:clap2: Well known skipper, for various reasons, Geordie Dickson has 4 spaces on a 3 day Channel Island trip over the B.H. weekend of 26th-28th of May. I could of kept this quiet as he's said he'll go even if there's 4 of us but that wouldn't be fair to him. 2 nights accommodation in Guernsey and 3 days fishing. Read his report in the SAN for details. I'm going to do a feature but don't let that put you off coming, you don't have to appear in the article if you don't want to. Should be lots of good fish, so bring a cool box. :clap2:

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Apr 30 2007, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:clap2: Well known skipper, for various reasons, Geordie Dickson has 4 spaces on a 3 day Channel Island trip over the B.H. weekend of 26th-28th of May. I could of kept this quiet as he's said he'll go even if there's 4 of us but that wouldn't be fair to him. 2 nights accommodation in Guernsey and 3 days fishing. Read his report in the SAN for details. I'm going to do a feature but don't let that put you off coming, you don't have to appear in the article if you don't want to. Should be lots of good fish, so bring a cool box. :clap2:

How much? :thumbs:

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Apr 30 2007, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->:clap2: Well known skipper, for various reasons, Geordie Dickson has 4 spaces on a 3 day Channel Island trip over the B.H. weekend of 26th-28th of May. I could of kept this quiet as he's said he'll go even if there's 4 of us but that wouldn't be fair to him. 2 nights accommodation in Guernsey and 3 days fishing. Read his report in the SAN for details. I'm going to do a feature but don't let that put you off coming, you don't have to appear in the article if you don't want to. Should be lots of good fish, so bring a cool box. :clap2:

How much? :thumbs:

:clap2: Not for me to quote skippers prices here but if you give him a ring on 01752 201 572 or 0781 220 4994 I'm sure he'll give you all the details including accommodation etc. :clap2:

• 4 weeks later...

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Apr 30 2007, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:clap2: Unfortunately the adverse weather conditions forecast for Sunday and Monday have led to Geordie cancelling this trip on safety grounds but another is arranged for middle of June. Let this one go ahead, PLEASE, I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms. :schmoll:

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ May 25 2007, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Apr 30 2007, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->:clap2: Well known skipper, for various reasons, Geordie Dickson has 4 spaces on a 3 day Channel Island trip over the B.H. weekend of 26th-28th of May. I could of kept this quiet as he's said he'll go even if there's 4 of us but that wouldn't be fair to him. 2 nights accommodation in Guernsey and 3 days fishing. Read his report in the SAN for details. I'm going to do a feature but don't let that put you off coming, you don't have to appear in the article if you don't want to. Should be lots of good fish, so bring a cool box. :clap2:

:clap2: Unfortunately the adverse weather conditions forecast for Sunday and Monday have led to Geordie cancelling this trip on safety grounds but another is arranged for middle of June. Let this one go ahead, PLEASE, I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms. :schmoll:

Gutted for you Norm B, i saw the post on another web site.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ May 25 2007, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Apr 30 2007, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->:clap2: Well known skipper, for various reasons, Geordie Dickson has 4 spaces on a 3 day Channel Island trip over the B.H. weekend of 26th-28th of May. I could of kept this quiet as he's said he'll go even if there's 4 of us but that wouldn't be fair to him. 2 nights accommodation in Guernsey and 3 days fishing. Read his report in the SAN for details. I'm going to do a feature but don't let that put you off coming, you don't have to appear in the article if you don't want to. Should be lots of good fish, so bring a cool box. :clap2:

Gutted for you Norm B, i saw the post on another web site.

:clap2: That's the way it goes with boat fishing, had great weather all week then, bang, along comes a gale, hopefully the next trip will go ahead as my year is pretty well full this year with trips out, boat & tackle reviews etc. Still, it gives me a chance to spend some quality time with my good wife, sorting the garden and trying to sort out the garage at last. :clap2:

Sorry to hear that Norm, shame about the weather for Sunday evening, they are giving 8/9 in the local weather by Sunday evening so good call to the skipper. Gorgeous today though... F1/2, hot, sunny........the banks are fishing Ok but smaller fish I hear. Best returned to fight another day. Also reports of a lot of hounds close in to Guernsey harbour, been a few stonking runs (sounding like hooking a passing speedboat) from one shore mark but not heard of anyone land or hook whatever it is yet. Don't get them much from the shore here so fingers crossed.

www.gbass.co.uk - The Guernsey Bass Anglers Sportfishing Society