New prowler 13 pics and some questions

drumgerry

Drumgerry

Did you pay the full price for your kayak RRP is £559 ?

If you send it back who is going to pay the postage ?

Does fitting the transducer inside the hull such a big deal ?

When I ordered my kayak I made sure it was the new one and when I go and pick it up at the end of the month and it's not the new one it stays there even though I may fit the transducer in the hull.

Lat/Long :- N50°58.366 W001°26.468

I must go down to the sea again

To the lonely sea and sky

I left my shoes and socks there

I wonder if they're dry?

Right guys this has been totally sorted out to my satisfaction by Ben at Upandunder.

The kayaks which were beside mine at the shop were Prowler Elites which might have been mistaken for the new Prowler 13s as they have a port for a fishfinder. They do now have a couple of the FF ready 2007 Prowler 13s in stock but they only came in on the same day mine was posted out. I have been given a refund of £50 for my trouble which I am pleased with.

I have been assured that I would never knowingly been sold old stock without some consultation and I believe that assurance.

I am happy to shop at Upandunder again and I hope people don't get the wrong idea about them from this thread. I have found them to be a great company to deal with and they addressed my concerns promptly and without a quibble. If only you got the same treatment from all companies.

Right - need to get the b****r in the water now!

Cheers

Gerry

A good out come and a happy ending :thumbs:

Lat/Long :- N50°58.366 W001°26.468

I must go down to the sea again

To the lonely sea and sky

I left my shoes and socks there

I wonder if they're dry?

yerr ... some nice pics there drumgerry ... looks a nice piece of kit. Bet you cant wait to get out on it ...

Edited by Volusian