Did anyone..........

Polly

I must be mad, but I did sit out in all that rain. Saturday would have been ok, except I managed to throw myself into the water (don't ask). Fishing wise, seems like I chose the wrong peg as I had 3 fish all day, whilst a carper at the over end of the pond claimed 90lb+ of carp *d'oh*

Sunday .... sat and waited for a bite, and waited .....and waited ..... nothing doing.

Monday, gave up and watched the TV instead *lol*

Funny how sometimes the rain kills it or things really come to life. I'm blaming the bitter north wind and drop in temperatures!

Don't Ask!!!!

Go on,I can't resist asking, tell us all, how did you throw yourself in the water then Rich <_<

Don't Ask!!!!

Go on,I can't resist asking, tell us all, how did you throw yourself in the water then Rich <_<

I was a little over enthusiastic when putting my rod rest into the bankside, not taking into account how soft the ground would be. Bank stick plummeted into the ground, I over balanced, and performed a shoulder roll the UK judo team would be proud of ....straight into the drink. :headhurt:

Fishing licence survived the dunking, didn't even get wet (!), my mobile phone wasn't so lucky. Queue one trip to the shops to buy a new one ... most expensive ducking I've had. <_<

I was a little over enthusiastic when putting my rod rest into the bankside, not taking into account how soft the ground would be. Bank stick plummeted into the ground, I over balanced, and performed a shoulder roll the UK judo team would be proud of ....straight into the drink. :headhurt:

Fishing licence survived the dunking, didn't even get wet (!), my mobile phone wasn't so lucky. Queue one trip to the shops to buy a new one ... most expensive ducking I've had. <_<

Should of had a mobile on O2 network,it could have breathed underwater then !!!!!! :clap2: