Where to fish near Epsom Help plz!

matt896

Just wondering if anyone knows any good places close to Epsom (home of the Derby) to float fish, on either stillwater or a river. Any suggestions would be gratefully accepted. Thanks.

Have you tried Waterscape's find a fishery ?

http://www.waterscape.com/fisheries_search...=Find+fisheries

Tony

The nearest place to Epsom for fishing that I know of is the Stew Pond on Epsom Common. Its controlled by CALPAC. Membership is inexpensive but I believe its also fishable on a day ticket.

Details can be found at www.calpac.info.

Phil Davis

We don't own this world - we've only borrowed it from our children.

The nearest place to Epsom for fishing that I know of is the Stew Pond on Epsom Common. Its controlled by CALPAC. Membership is inexpensive but I believe its also fishable on a day ticket.

Details can be found at www.calpac.info.

have u fished there and do u know how much a day ticket is???

have u fished there and do u know how much a day ticket is???

I fished it once a few years ago - not very successful, though. Although I can't remember how much the day ticket was, it was cheap and quite local. I've checked the web site and it definitely says that day tickets are available but doesn't give the price - I think it was about £5-6. You could e-mail the General Secretary and ask him.

If you fancy giving it a go, note that its closed until 16 June. Still, that's not too far away now.

Phil Davis

We don't own this world - we've only borrowed it from our children.