my white acres trip

hi guys im sorry i was late to post this but i a bit busy but as some of you might know i went to whiteacres in newquay last week and i said i would be fishing for catfish and big carp which didnt happen cause i was having so much fun on the other lakes so it went like this i caught 97 carp the smallest being 3 lb and i beat my pb 3 times with a 14.3, 14.6 and a 14.10 the 14.3 and the 14.10 were the same fish aswell lol i also beat my ghost carp record with a 11 lb ghost carp it had no scales and it was a pure breed just white lovely fish

tight lines

jay

dont be too dissapointed when you dont catch a fish after its not called catching its called fishing! :D

• 7 months later...
hi guys im sorry i was late to post this but i a bit busy but as some of you might know i went to whiteacres in newquay last week and i said i would be fishing for catfish and big carp which didnt happen cause i was having so much fun on the other lakes so it went like this i caught 97 carp the smallest being 3 lb and i beat my pb 3 times with a 14.3, 14.6 and a 14.10 the 14.3 and the 14.10 were the same fish aswell lol i also beat my ghost carp record with a 11 lb ghost carp it had no scales and it was a pure breed just white lovely fish

tight lines

jay

Well done Jay and congrats on beating your pb, i have only fished there a couple of times but spent alot of time walking the water.

better luck on dragging yourself away from the carp, i know its hard when your catching, even us big fish hunters are prone to enjoying a bit of rod bending run from time to time, oh ok, lots of times hope you get on them cats next time as i know there are a few good fish to go at there.

Gav

Edited by BigFishNut

Work Is For People That Dont Know How To Fish!!

• 3 months later...

tight lines

jay

Hi mate,

I can't bring myself to believe that you caught the same fish which has had an increase of 7oz in less than 24 hours - this is quite simply ludicrous :g: . Well done for catching 97 carp though, etc etc.

Tight lines :fishing:

Dave x

• 1 month later...