Fladen/Maxximus multipliers

teebee

Are they any good ?

I'm looking for a smallish (5000 sized) reel. The cheaper the better, but don't want something that'll fall apart after

a few sessions.

It'll be filled with braid (recommendations welcome as to the best brand :thumbs: ) and used for bass fishing with bait and/or lures from shore or boat. (I am a fan of using quite light gear).

I await your reviews.

Thanks in advance.

Are they any good ?

I'm looking for a smallish (5000 sized) reel. The cheaper the better, but don't want something that'll fall apart after

a few sessions.

It'll be filled with braid (recommendations welcome as to the best brand :thumbs: ) and used for bass fishing with bait and/or lures from shore or boat. (I am a fan of using quite light gear).

I await your reviews.

Thanks in advance.

:clap2: They're not bad for the money and if looked after they're quite good but spares can be a problem. I have a superb bass, bream, plaice reel, 300yds of 10lb braid fills it, thumb bar casting, 10 bearings, fast retreive, 6 brake blocks, variable from 0 to 6, an absolute dream to fish with, not cheap but I have seen it for £60, RRP £90. Shakespeare/Phlueger President. I reviewed it for the SAN a couple of years ago and I've not been disappointed with my review, it does everything I expected it to. :clap2: