Ilfracombe Trip

ChrisW

Hi all,

Great to see the reports coming in and pictures of your trips well done to all.

I am thinking of planning a trip over to Ilfracombe (my home town) to fish the waters there, anyone interested???

N date set as yet no point until I know how many may be interested.

I was over at Beer yesterday (Saturday 9th) and saw two guys out on Yaks fishing, didnt manage to catch them when they came in, was it you? it would be good to meet up.

Tight lines to you all,

ChrisW

Hi Chris,

I would be interested in meeting up. I usually go off Hele bay, but happy to go anywhere.

Peter

Hi Peter,

OK keep an eye on this message, I will leave it for about a week to see how many are interested if any.

Iflracombe is my old fishing grounds so I have a reasonable idea whats going on where depending on the weather.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Will try and get to this one as well.

I might bring a hard hat in case we get hit by a hail storm again like the Gorran trip!!

Let me know which weekend you are thinking about.

Cheers,

Dave

Kayak - Hobie Mirage Outback

Location - Paignton

Hi Chris,

Will try and get to this one as well.

I might bring a hard hat in case we get hit by a hail storm again like the Gorran trip!!

Let me know which weekend you are thinking about.

Cheers,

Dave

As an Ilfracombe born and bred boy (now residing in Basingstoke for my sins) I would be interested but as an alternate weekend dad I'm restricted to a certain extent. As soon as i know prospective dates I'll let you know. Anyone know what the yak fishing is like from the very rocky terrain around there? From my idyllic childhood days there in the 50's I well remember the huge expanse of rock pools left by the very big tides and holidaymakers were always getting cut off and having to be rescued.

Dave