Fox Micron MX service?

Rusty

I've got a couple of these and although they still work ok they are getting on a bit now. I suspect the wheels & bearings are in need of a clean as both alarms are quite noisy when the alarm is off and the wheel is turned.

Rather than wait until they fail during a session I'd like to dismantle the alarms and give them a service but can't see how they come apart. Has anyone tried this at all or do I have to send them somewhere to be serviced? I guess a squirt of WD40 might be a bad idea.

Would be grateful for any advice.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Phone fox up and ask them, or ask in your local tackle shop. I don't know how they come apart but I never touch any of my alarms (different fox model) and mine are 5 or 6 years old at least.

Fox will also service them, but I wouldn't bother doing that until they malfunction else it's a waste of money.

Rob.