My first TENCH

madkipper

:clap2: Cought my first tench ,but iam gutted no camera no scales my father in law say 4-5lb fish which i think not bad for beginner. a beautiful fish any tactics to help me catch more. :thumbs:

well done its a good fish that,try ledgering some luncheon meat that as been marinaded overnight with curry powder they go mad for it.what did you cath yours with?

well done its a good fish that,try ledgering some luncheon meat that as been marinaded overnight with curry powder they go mad for it.what did you cath yours with?

thankyou for replying.just 3 sweetcorn on hairrig will try method at let you know how i get on :rolleyes:

congratulation, the first of many I hope, bigger than my first , it was around a 1lb.

Jasper Carrot On birmingham city

" You lose some you draw some"