a little trip in wales

joe roberts

decided to try and find dive inn rock on the llyn for about the 4th time and again failed to find it. so ended up after another mystery tour to fish porth ysgadan.

got there the target was pollock and wrasse.

first in was me with a ballen.

Picture088-1.jpg

caught on rag close in . then paul with a pollock.

Picture082-1.jpg

then a cry from swelly (who was out of view) ive broke me duck.

and this ballen.

Picture084-1.jpg

it went on ballen after ballen . until we changed to jellied eel's. and a few pollock.

Picture091.jpg

and a few more wrasse for degs and paul junior.

Picture086.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Picture085-2.jpg

so it went on then mr shenton again changed taktik's and fish crab close in. a few minute's went by and the cry was this is a good pollock. only for this feller to break the surface.

Picture090.jpg

after this it slowed down a bit. with the odd wrasse and dog's.

and young abu catching a big tompot. corkwing and a few other little fellow's (which he'll post pic's of later.

and finally a launce for me on feather's.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Picture093-1.jpg

after that we headed for gimblet which turned out to be a disaster all we had there was a few dog's one bream and a tub gurnard (again young abu).

so in all not to bad a day and we all caught.

also nice to meet up with the lad's again and also pete and josh.

the other's will put a few more pic's up later.

and finally one outtake a ballen that wouldn't keep still.

Picture087-1.jpg

Welcome to an Joe, nice little mixture of fish. One question did you use the launce as live bait to try for another of those spiky things. That mark you was on deserves another visit from you.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Great first post.

Thanks, Joe, and welcome to the site :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Well done lads, :clap2: looks a good mark and the pics are excellent :clap2:

With the wind this weekend it looks like a shore session for me again, eyeing up Newport Sands as a possible mark for some of those silver slabs or some nice flatties and rays.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Great to see some photos too !

I think i know this area and it looks like you were fishing sw of the "car park" via the stream rather than walking over the mound with the ruined building and down towards the lobster potting sheds in a small bay !

Ive always thought id grab a bass here but have never managed it.

Ive also had plenty of blanks at this mark, there can be a lot of spider crabs here early summer as ive snorkelled round a bit and seen but not caught bull huss.

Good stuff this website would be intrested in your reports too http://www.llynangling.net/phpbb/index.php