Greys G Series

Brian Carragher

Anyone got any experience of the new Greys G series boat rods

I'm looking at the 20/30lb rods and am currently using a maxximus 30lb rod. Will the Greys be a better rod than the maximus or am I better off with the one I currently use?

The new Greys G series look like the ugly sticks with the solid glass tip section spliced in, looks and feels good, just wondering if I'm buying on a whim or if its as good as it looks

Anyone got any experience of the new Greys G series boat rods

I'm looking at the 20/30lb rods and am currently using a maxximus 30lb rod. Will the Greys be a better rod than the maximus or am I better off with the one I currently use?

The new Greys G series look like the ugly sticks with the solid glass tip section spliced in, looks and feels good, just wondering if I'm buying on a whim or if its as good as it looks

:clap2: What do you want and how much do you want to pay? Give me some idea and I can give you some ideas. :clap2:

Edited by Norm B