sandeel feathers

tomcat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know where I can get some tiny sabiki feathers for catching sandeels for bass bait?

I've see them advertised down to about size 6 , but I'm looking for real tiny feathers about size 16 or even 18.

I've watched a chap using these size sabikis under aberdovey jetty & he gets his from america but would be grateful if someone could put me onto a UK supply.

Thanks

Just seen your request for information on Hiro rigs, I am sales manager for Hopkins & Holloway who distribute Hiro products in the UK. As well as the info already provided you can take a look at Hiro's website www.sportfishingfactory.com If you really want small rigs the smallest we do are called Planktons item number 2005 which is a size 18, 2004, which is a 16 and 1407 which is a 14.

Hopefully the website will answer any queries you still have but feel free to contact me any time. I can also verify that Glasgow Angling is our largest retailer and should be able to get stock to you very rapidly.

Thanks for the info, Barry.

Please add Anglers' Net to your press list, too, as we welcome news releases and publish them for free, both here and on http://www.nesa.co.uk/

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Just seen your request for information on Hiro rigs, I am sales manager for Hopkins & Holloway who distribute Hiro products in the UK. As well as the info already provided you can take a look at Hiro's website www.sportfishingfactory.com If you really want small rigs the smallest we do are called Planktons item number 2005 which is a size 18, 2004, which is a 16 and 1407 which is a 14.

Hopefully the website will answer any queries you still have but feel free to contact me any time. I can also verify that Glasgow Angling is our largest retailer and should be able to get stock to you very rapidly.

[/quote

Hi Barry

Have you any sandeel lures with gold hooks. I find a bare gold hook will outfish any other lures I have tried.

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk