Hythe on Wednesday

maidstonemike

Anyone for a kayak session at Hythe on Wednesday? Fish down to low and half up, weather forecast calm. Good chance of Cod.

Its a bit too far for me to travel for one day Mike.Would love to have joined you,I still havnt caught a Cod from the Kayak yet :mellow:

The weather is looking good for Thursday.SpeciMan and I are going to give it a go a few miles out from Bournemouth

zzippy2.gif

Hiya Zzippy, not many kayakers around these parts, or not ones that can fish weekdays! I'm after my first kayak cod this year. It's blowing hard onshore now, but dying down for tomorrow, with any luck I can get out for three or four hours, but over low tide.

Best of luck for Thursday chaps,

If I go, I'll post a report, cheers.

Edited by maidstonemike

Hiya Zzippy, not many kayakers around these parts, or not ones that can fish weekdays! I'm after my first kayak cod this year. It's blowing hard onshore now, but dying down for tomorrow, with any luck I can get out for three or four hours, but over low tide.

Best of luck for Thursday chaps,

If I go, I'll post a report, cheers.

Look forward to your report and Photo's of a nice big plump cod :)

I think you have more chance of getting one at Hive than we do around Bournemouth ;)

Even a few whiting will do us.

Best of luck for tomorrow

zzippy2.gif